February 26, 2010

Little Touches

Bejeweled Stirring Spoons and Agave Nectar for Coffee


Butter in Butterfly Dish


French Glassware



Primroses and Floating Candles


Desserts on Stacked Pedestals


Perfect Baby Boy



Last Saturday a friend hosted a Grandmother Celebration brunch in her home. I had my camera with me to photograph the first grandbaby of our group of friends. The baby made a wonderful photography subject but also, the hosts' beautiful touches had me snapping away. We all oohed and aahed over the gorgeous baby, (who slept peacefully even while being passed from one person to another), and over the elegant "Therese" touches. Great friends, beautiful flowers, delicious food and thoughtful displays lent to the celebration. I am so glad I took photographs to remind me of how little touches can add so much to the atmosphere of a celebration. Thanks Therese for a wonderful afternoon.

2 comments:

simply brookes: said...

oh stop it. I had a dream last night that I had a little toddler (maybe 15 mos). I can still see her sleeping. Love all the wonderful inspiration.
Are any of those your house?

H Young said...

Hi Wendy, actually the photos were all at Therese house. You would love it.