April 15, 2010

Favorite Kitchen Tool




I would emphatically state that a great cup of coffee is the only way to start your day.

A few years ago, I had breakfast at a friends and she served a beautiful, frothy cup of coffee. The milk was frothed and foamed with the aerolatte milk frother. At that time my husband and I were trying to wean ourselves off the hydrogenated oil laden french vanilla creamer that we added to our coffee each morning. The aerolatte milk frother did the trick.

The steam free frother works on cold lowfat or non-fat milk by quickly whisking the milk to a perfect foamy top. Add a little raw sugar and coffee and you have a perfect cafe style cup of coffee at home. I love this frother so much, I travel with it.

I have tried less expensive frothers and the aerolatte brand is the best. The motor is stronger and outlasts other brands. You can purchase on Amazon.com for $19.99. Wouldn't they make a great hostess gift too?