March 9, 2011

Rainy Days and the Anthropologie Catalog

Anthro Inspired Peacock
Pavo Bedding - Anthropologie
Rainy days and the always artistically inspiring Anthropologie catalog have transformed my dining room chalkboard. 

I love getting the Anthro catalog in my mailbox. Their artistic direction always reminds me to think outside of the box.

I guess the peacock is here to stay until further inspired or until urgent to dos need to take center stage.

Just thought I would share, thanks for checking it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I plopped down on my couch last night after a two hour volleyball practice and another hour of coach's meetings and thumbed through my Anthro. catalog. I still love the tactile feeling of a real magazine more than the virtual kind. Who drew the Peacock? Very nice! Maybe it should be recreated on a canvas?