March 8, 2010

Coffee Table Alternatives

Books as table-Pottery Barn

Chunky-David Smith & Company

Trunk - HGTV

Concrete & Steel - CommuteHome


It appears that the Kilim upholstered ottomans that I featured last week, were not a big hit. How about some of these coffee table alternatives?

  • Stack of Books - looks very cool but completely throws my orderliness nerve into a tick
  • Chunky Bench - love the expanse and space but the size is so grandiose
  • Beautiful Trunk - gorgeous, decorative yet simple
  • 2 Concrete topped tables - these are definitely my favorite. I love concrete and Wendy has turned me into a decorate in pairs convert

Do you have a creative coffee table solution? Which alternative is your favorite?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an amazing table!! Check out this one too for Square Coffee Table.